Science meetings: April 1 & 2 2019
Date: 01 April 2019 – 02 April 2019
12th Occupational & Environmental Epidemiology and 7th Occupational & Environmental Exposure Science Meetings
2019 marks the 50th anniversary of IOM, and in celebration of this major milestone, IOM is hosting in Edinburgh the UK & Ireland Occupational & Environmental Epidemiology and Exposure Science meetings.
The meetings will feature prominent keynote speakers, presentations and posters on a wide range of relevant topics and will provide excellent networking opportunities for delegates.
The two meetings will take place on consecutive dates, these being:
- 1 April 2019: 12th Occupational & Environmental Epidemiology.
Keynote: Prof. Roel Vermeulen
Institute of Risk Assessment Sciences at Utrecht University.
Keynote: Prof. Dr. Annette Peters
EPI Institute of Epidemiology
- 2 April 2019: 7th Occupational & Environmental Exposure Science.
Keynote: Yuri Bruinen de Bruin
Keynote: Prof. Mark Pearce
Venue: Surgeons Hall, Nicolson Street, Edinburgh.
- 1 April 2019 | 12th Occupational & Environment Epidemiology meeting | £75.
- 2 April 2019 | 7th Occupational & Environment Exposure Science meeting | £75.
- 1 & 2 April 2019 | Both meetings | A discounted rate £125.
Follow @ on Twitter for latest updates.
The final keynote and programme details will be announced shortly. Keep checking this page for details.